I am a software developer and a FLOSS enthusiast. I know a mixture of interpreted and compiled languages such as: Go, Perl, PHP, Lua. I also know a little C and C++, as well as learning Dart. I use VIM and Tmux on various Unix based systems, mainly Arch, openSUSE, and Ubuntu Linux distributions as well as FreeBSD. I have some experience with using the Google App Engine for deploying applications to a cloud based infrastructure. I also have experience maintaining several Git privately hosted Git repositories, and Virtual Machines using the Qemu/KVM hypervisor.
Systems Architect at Utiliflex
Oct 2016 - Current
Responsible for the design and implementation of all software as well as integrating with 3rd party devices and systems.
Developer at Code Journeymen
Jul 2013 - Oct 2016 (3 years 3 mons 3 days)
Web development with Drupal CMS and PHP. Configuring Solr Search and Varnish caching technology.
Developer at Iron Gaming
May 2013 - Jul 2013 (2 mons)
Development of backend APIs utilizing a combination of GO, MySQL, and MySQL Cluster databases, deploying on Rackspace cloud infrastructure. Developed a web application deploying on Google App Engine PAAS.
- Various Linux distributions and other flavors of Unix
- SQL (MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite, and PostgreSQL)
- Shell scripting (Bash, Zsh)
- Application/Web Development
- Git SCM
- 06/2007 - 04/2010 Association of Computiong Machinery - Student Member
- 05/2011 & 08/2012 Chattanooga Unix Gnu Android Linux Users Group - President
- 10/2013 - current Google Developer Group (GDG) Gigcity - Lead Community Organizer
- 02/2014 - 12/2014 Chattanooga Python User Group - Lead Organizer
- 02/2014 - current Chadev - Organizer
- 01/2015 - current Chattanooga Python User Group - Co-organizer
There is also downloadable version of my Resume, suitable for printing or ofline viewing, or access it via my API.Download Resume launch Access API